• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 21, 2015 - Dream

:welcome:
Angeleen,tammy4642,ashleylovesdisney and nicoleskellington. We are excited to have you join our FE group.

For those who are new with only a few posts, they will not be able to use the PM system until they reach 10 posts. You might suggest to them that they go to the DIS Technical Support/Test board where they can quickly and easily post some one word (or one letter) posts to get their count up to 10.

Once they have 10 posts, they will be able to send a PM (now called "Conversation"). There will be a link at the upper right on every page to their "Inbox" and they can click on any username and a link to "Start a conversation" will be available. In addition, they will then be able to upload images and have links in their signature

I hope this helps.

::MinnieMo::MinnieMoHello everyone! We have booked our 1st Disney Cruise. I will be traveling with my 2 daughters 11 & 7. We would love to be part of the FE. Any helpful tips would be appreciated!:earsgirl::tinker:

For those who are new with only a few posts, they will not be able to use the PM system until they reach 10 posts. You might suggest to them that they go to the DIS Technical Support/Test board where they can quickly and easily post some one word (or one letter) posts to get their count up to 10.

Once they have 10 posts, they will be able to send a PM (now called "Conversation"). There will be a link at the upper right on every page to their "Inbox" and they can click on any username and a link to "Start a conversation" will be available. In addition, they will then be able to upload images and have links in their signature

I hope this helps.
Great, thanks for the info!

::MinnieMo::MinnieMoHello everyone! We have booked our 1st Disney Cruise. I will be traveling with my 2 daughters 11 & 7. We would love to be part of the FE. Any helpful tips would be appreciated!:earsgirl::tinker:

Hello and WELCOME 3Caligirls

I am also new to the Disney Cruise so I have been planning for this sailing from scratch. I'm deciding what would be good gifts to put in our FE's. I am making our Fish Extender and found basic dimensions for one.

The sample dimensions of a FE are:

Width of dowel - 9 3/4"
Width of FE cloth - 8"
Total length of FE - 15 3/4"
Length of each pocket - 5 1/2"
Height of string - 7"
Length of string - 16"
Expansion of pockets - 4 1/2"

Does any one else have ANY helpful tips?

I know its soon but just something to think about " What Number limit would we like to keep each FE Group at?
Maybe Groups of 25 and Groups of 10 and you can pick which group to enter in?

Charlene

Thanks for responding. I would like to join a group of 10. Due to traveling I cant bring too much gifts with us. Im so excited.
:tigger:

We have booked this one as well. We are a group of 3 adults and 2 14 yo girls. Doing the 3 night cruise followed by a 5 night stay at FWC. This will be our 6th Disney Cruise but 1st on the Dream.

We have booked this one as well. We are a group of 3 adults and 2 14 yo girls. Doing the 3 night cruise followed by a 5 night stay at FWC. This will be our 6th Disney Cruise but 1st on the Dream.
Welcome to our FE Group :welcome:
Our countdown is on!

This will be our 4th Disney Cruise and our second sailing on the Dream. It's the first time we've sailed at this time of year, so I'm looking forward to warmer weather than in December. At this time, I don't intend to join the FE group. I had fun making our gifts, (embroidered wash cloths), but I think I'll just leave some pixie dust in a few select pockets.

This is our first disney cruise, we are counting the days! My brother-in-law will be getting married on the ship!

So excited to be getting married on the Disney Dream. We will not be participating in the fish extender this cruise as we will be limited on time due to the wedding party and events. So happy be to sailing with everyone.

Hi All!
This is my first Disney Cruise. Mum, Dad, Dean (9) and Lily-Rose (8)
I would love to get involved with the Fish Extender 'thing'. Is this the place to do it?
Paula x

We would be interested in the fish extenders as well. I have read up on it and it sounds like a lot of fun. I think my son will really enjoy it as well.

I am new to all this and this will be our first Disney cruise. Do you know if there is a FE group?
Paula x

We can't wait for our first Disney Cruise to begin!! August 21st can't come soon enough!!

Christina (42)
DH - James (49)
DS - Jimmy Jr (11)

Hope to meet lots of fun people!

This is my first cruise, going with my mom (me 22, her...older). US parks veteran and Disneyland APer so just new to the cruise, not the Disney part! We're super late to the party though, just made the decision to go and booked today but I can't wait!

We are leaving for FL tomorrow. Going to spend a few days at Saratoga Springs for pool and relaxation before heading to Port Canaveral on Friday! Safe travels everyone and pray for the tropical development to just fizzle out!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter