*August 2019 check in*

Made it to California. Staying overnight in Sacramento tonight to visit family. Tomorrow we are going to the jelly belly factory and then to our hotel at universal.

You came through my neck of the woods today! I am in Southern Oregon. I can't handle the drive so I fly out tomorrow morning.

We are back home and already suffering from Disney withdrawal. To make the transition into "real" life easier we have been listening to a last minute purchase at DTD yesterday, the 3-cd set of Disneyland Legacy music. I got it at the the Disney Home store for $25.99. Best impulse buy ever.

Last edited:
11 days here! But only a week until I leave for CA! Today is DH & my 11th wedding anniversary and he surprised me with this:
He saw me drooling over it while watching YouTube Disney merch videos and found it online for me. If fits perfectly in my backpack water bottle pouch too! Yay!

OMG. I'm so excited. I had to take my oldest to the doctor for a quick well-child check-up and we measured all of my kids. My little guy grew TWO INCHES this summer and is just over 40" in his Disneyland shoes! Yes! Radiator Springs Racers here we come! He is going to LOVE that ride. He was stuck at just under 38" for months and months so I just assumed there was no way he could grow that much. That changes my planning because now we can all go on several more of the rides that I figured we'd need to Rider Switch. I'm not sure he'll love Splash Mountain though. Hmm, I'll have try out some of the other rides first. He definitely won't like Guardians but loved all of the kiddie rides at our local amusement park when we went last weekend.

Also, I finally bought our tickets. Last Minute Travel Club rocks!

9 days to go for me!

11 days here! But only a week until I leave for CA! Today is DH & my 11th wedding anniversary and he surprised me with this:
View attachment 423997
He saw me drooling over it while watching YouTube Disney merch videos and found it online for me. If fits perfectly in my backpack water bottle pouch too! Yay!

I love this! Happy Anniversary!

Just made a reservation for DD12 at the Droid depot. Not sure if making reservations are new or I just missed it. I’m so excited because she really wanted to do this and it was one of those you can if the line isn’t long.

Pretty sure my luck is gonna strike and fireworks are gonna be cancelled. It’s pretty breezy. 😢

Boo :( I’ll keep my fingers crossed that they aren’t! I thought I read somewhere that they do the Mickey’s Mix Magic projection show if they have to cancel fireworks so at least there may be something to enjoy? But still, the fireworks are better! Haha!

Pretty sure my luck is gonna strike and fireworks are gonna be cancelled. It’s pretty breezy. 😢

I'm so glad I watched them right after Fantasmic! from the Rivers of America this past Sunday night. We went to watch them from Galaxy's Edge on Tuesday night and they were canceled due to high winds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter