• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*August 2019 check in*

I am not the OP, but I use compression packing cubes. They sell just packing cubes that do not compress and compression packing cubes. Here is a link to what I use: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06ZYT2V3X?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title
They have a double zipper and they have made it so I can bring enough clothing for our 2 week road trip to not have to do laundry. Everything fits in my Vera Bradley Disney duffle.
Doh! I wish I had seen these or asked earlier! I don't think I have the funds left in my budget for these this time around. Oh well! Next trip!!

Speaking of next trip, my hubby keeps saying his biggest fear for our current trip is that I'll get home and just start planning another one. I keep saying, "What's wrong with that?" If only he knew.... (in my head I'm already thinking maybe WDW next!!! :rolleyes1)

Speaking of next trip, my hubby keeps saying his biggest fear for our current trip is that I'll get home and just start planning another one. I keep saying, "What's wrong with that?" If only he knew.... (in my head I'm already thinking maybe WDW next!!! :rolleyes1)

Lol, DH and I typically start planning our next trip while we are on the current one! :)

Doh! I wish I had seen these or asked earlier! I don't think I have the funds left in my budget for these this time around. Oh well! Next trip!!

There are 2 cycles in life; planning a Disney trip and going on a Disney trip. Thems just the rules.

Yay! I am so excited to watch that in a few weeks when I am there. I’ll be catching it live on YouTube tonight though :)

I'm so excited August is here, and it's so fun to share the excitement with all of you lovely people! I'm wishing all of my fellow August travelers the most magical experience!! Safe and happy travels, everyone!!

(I'm down to 3 days before we leave for our trip, and 8 before we enter the gates!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter