August 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Planning to cancel an 8:20 pm ADR for Beaches and Cream on 22 August. Reso is for 2. Let me know if you'd like to coordinate, otherwise I'll cancel in the next few days.

We have a reservation for 2 for the Frozen Premium Package on 25 August that I'm planning on cancelling.

I know it's not a dining reservation exactly, but I want to give people the heads up about this, because I've heard that there isn't much availability for the package in August left. Let me know if you'd like to coordinate, otherwise I'll cancel in the next couple days.

Planning on canceling Ohana for August 26th at 5:00 for a party of 5. Let me know if u want to coordinate a time for me to cancel so you can get.

Just in case anyone is interested...

Canceling Hacienda de San Angel Dinner 7:45 PM Thursday 8/21 for 4 people
Canceling Crystal Palace 9:20am Sunday 8/24 for 6 people.

I plan to cancel tomorrow but can coordinate if there is interest.

Deciding to watch Illuminations from outdoors (hope that works) and hoping that a CRT booking can be made last minute for our party instead.

I am canceling a Chef Mickey's reservation (8/2 at 7:00 a.m.). It is for a party of 7. Send a PM if you want to coordinate.

I am going to be cancelling a Yak and Yeti reservation - Weds. August 20 at 5 p.m. for 3 people. PM if you want to coordinate. I will do this tonight if I haven't heard from anyone.

Also have Crystal Palace for three people on Thursday, August 21 at 8:20 a.m. that I will be cancelling. We ended up changing to the Free Dining Deal for Canadians so we won't have the free park hopper that we originally had so this won't work with our plans for the rest of the day. Let me know if you are interested, otherwise will cancel it tonight.

Hi all,

I will be canceling California Grill on 8/9 at 7:30 for 2. We can coordinate before I cancel later tonight if anyone is interested!

I am planning on canceling The Frozen Premium package for 6 on August 1. PM if you are interested.

I just cancelled 1900 Park Fare on 8/20 at 5:00 for 4. Sorry for no notice, but got a better time on another night and had to juggle a couple of ADRs quickly!

Sorry I hit the button by accident and canceled the Cinderella's table reservations just now. It should be available now if anyone needs it.

Going to cancel the Frozen package at Hollywood studios on Aug 3 for 6ppl. Will cancel in the AM if anyone wants it. PM me

I have a Cinderella's Royal Table lunch reservation to cancel. The reservation is for a party of 5, Aug. 30 at 12:55 pm. PM me if interested.

I'm going to be cancelling the following two reservations at 3:00p EST today if anyone is interested:

1. Yak & Yeti on 8/13 at 6:45p for 4
2. Sanaa for 8/20 at 6:35p for 4

Just canceled 'Ohana party of 3 August 11th @ 5:10 also same night there is a CRT for 5:20 showing.

Adam

I will be cancelling BOG 8/3 for 4 people 9pm. I will cancel it at 3pm est today.

Hope someone can use it

Thanks
Ron

I am going to cancel a 6:20 pm. BOG dinner ressie for 8/19 for 3 people. PM if you want to coordinate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter