August 2014 Blow by Blow Rope Drop and First Ride of the Day Tips for Each Park

Loved this! Thank you! I really felt like I was there and could clearly picture what you were describing (which we all know is super helpful).

I agree, you must be a writer? And you may have turned me into a first-rider....:confused3

This was great! I would love a copy of your touring plan! Scheduled bio breaks? You're a woman after my own heart! :)

Thank you for the detailed information in this report. My daughter also has an 8am BBB apt when the park opens at 9am, no EMH. I would love to be done with BBB and close to the front for Anna and Elsa like you were. Thank you for the tip about being on the left side of the carousel.

We are not at our 60 day mark yet to pick FP+, so I'm trying to decide if I want to take the gamble and hope we are out of the BBB on time and in the front of the line for A&E or get a FP+ for them. My daughter and I are the only ones out of our group of 7 who want to see A&E. So it would be wonderful to see them and be done by 9:05 then join the rest of the group for the other FP+ choices throughout the day. However, if the BBB takes longer than expected, and we don't have a FP+, I don't want to wait 2 hours to see them. This will be our only day at MK and it's top priority for my DD.

Love this:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 I thought I was the only one who got excited when I get on the first ride of the day lol! It happened for the first time back in May of 2013 when DS then 11 and I ended up in RnRc's first limo of the day:goodvibes. I thought "wow, we're the first ones riding today, cool!" It happened twice that trip on BTMRR and once on EE and HM. Our 2 trips since then I've made it a point to be on the first ride of the day at least 2x during the visit.

I'm currently trying my hardest to convince a close friend of mine that she REALLY should do RD on her trip over Thanksgiving this year. Her last trip was Thanksgiving 2 years ago and they usually arrived about 30-45 minutes after park opening. Back then I told her if they could just make it a tiny bit earlier she'd see a big difference. Now with FP+ I actually think RD is MORE important..........even my kids, who hate getting up early, understand the advantage of RD!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter