Augmented Reality frames, can you save and print the pictures from this?

bcinohio

DIS Veteran
Not really tech savy here. I'm trying to understand all the new stuff coming to WDW with the Genie+. I think I understand how to get the rides (used MaxPass at DL a few times) but if you take a picture with the Augmented Reality frames can you then save and print the picture? Wasn't sure if you could save and print or if it was just something you see then it's gone.

Thanks.

Not really tech savy here. I'm trying to understand all the new stuff coming to WDW with the Genie+. I think I understand how to get the rides (used MaxPass at DL a few times) but if you take a picture with the Augmented Reality frames can you then save and print the picture? Wasn't sure if you could save and print or if it was just something you see then it's gone.

Thanks.
I figured they'd be like Magic Shots - a digital overlay. We've got a collection of video Magic Shots with characters dancing in front of us, etc., so this just seems like Disney can make the character appear to be interacting directly with you, not just moving in the foreground or background. Another interesting thing to watch for when Genie debuts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter