Aug pre-trip report on DDP for your critique!!

emmamc252

Mouseketeer
Ok, we (me, my mum and my husband) will be going to DISNEY:banana: for 14 nights on the 5th Aug.
We will be staying for the full 14 nights at Disney's Saratoga Springs resort in a 1 bedroom villa, mainly to allow ourselves and my mum a little privacy!! We will get the free dining plan, so have made quite a few ADR's, we aren't huge eaters, but do like nice food and nice restaurants/atmosphere/experiences even if we only eat half of it!! We have been to disney a few times before as part of larger family groups. so here goes, please tell me what you think and any changes you would make.

5th, arrive late afternoon, so check in then head to DHS, maybe a few rides and then FANTASMIC!! great way to start the Holiday and keeps us awake to stop any jet lag!!! just get a CS meal here as we will be tired and don't rate anywhere in DHS.

6th, we will be heading to AK in the morning, quite an easy park, will head back to resort about 2-3, then in the evening we have ADR at NARCOOSSEE's:woohoo::woohoo: at 8;25, the fireworks from summer nightastic should be on at 10 so hoping we will be able to watch these from the deck here, suppose an hour and a half is a long time for 2 courses here but hope this will be ok? maybe I should make it a little later???:confused3 its the late night so after fireworks we will head over to the MK and check out the parade at 11pm, maybe hit a couple of rides and then home to bed!!!

7th, Blizzard Beach in the day, quite a relaxed day. then we are going to Tepan Edo for tea (7;20pm) and hopefully catch the fireworks at 9pm, head home!!!

8th, DHS day, get there early to make sure we get TSM FP:thumbsup2,head back about 3pm to resort, chill out, then Ohana's for tea at 8pm, never been here before but have read good things! prob head to the beach here and watch fireworks at MK again, its another EMH late night at MK, prob just head home but can go for a bit if we are feeling energetic still!!!

9th, Chef mickey breakfast at 11am, then MK for a few hours:wizard: then we will head to resort, have a rest and then walk over to DTD for some shopping and prob eat at Planet hollywood, I know ppl slag it off, but its proper american food which is still cool for us brits!!

10th, pool day at resort. (we are quite an active family, but we will have a rest every now and then. ) then we have Tokyo dining booked for 7pm and will watch fireworks at epcot. if we get bored by the pool, we can always head to epcot a little early and do a few rides!! Its the late night at epcot so will prob stay after fireworks for a few rides!!!

11th, Open park day (basically we can do whatever we want this day, is there anything in disney outside of the parks or waterparks or DTD that would be good here??:confused3) suggestions welcome!!! then we have 8pm ADR for le cellier. early night here.

12th, Universal Studios day. (think we will go to Universal today, but we have also thought that we might wait for a really bad weather day, therefor hoping most ppl will stay in hotel and we will not have to queue too much for WWOHP?? IF we do this, then whatever we were planning for the day we go will swap with this day, if that makes sense!!) have booked Sanaa at 8pm just in case we are in disney, but will prob go universal all day.

13th, DTD morning, then go pool for a few hours, then we are off to WCC, never been here and I know it gets mixed reviews but couldn't decide where else to go, and we haven't seen this resort so would be cool to see it!!

14th, DHS again today, back to the hotel for an hour or so, then we are doing Hoop de doo review. quite looking forward to this!!!:cool1:

15th, AK day, then to The Wave for early dinner at 630 pm and then hop on the momorail to make it to MK for fireworks at 9pm and parade at 10, or vice versa, can't remember, but now summer nightastic has finished so will be the normal parades again, so different to the ones we saw earlier in the holiday!!Cool!!!:yay: adn then its the last MK late night of our stay so will prob stay for a good while!!!

16th, Typhoon Lagoon day, then DTD at night, we love Ghiradellis so will have tea here. their ice creams are plenty for us!!!

17th, Epcot day. then Sanaa or California grill depending on what credits and what happened with universal day earlier on!! (if we go to Cali grill then we will eat at Rainforest cafe tomoz to get extra credit!!)

18th, our last day:sad1: so we have to go to the MK!!!! then to DTD for a final bit of shopping and prob go to either Planet hollywood if we have the credit, or Trex or Rainforest cafe, see how we feel on the night!!!!

19th, we have to go home!! and I can start planning our next trip:surfweb:

anyway!! let us know what you think, and if you can add any suggestions or helpful hints!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter