"Audio" of Attractions? Where can I find that?

David & Anne-Marie

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if there is a web site out there that plays all the audio for all the attractions? I found one once but don't remember where it was. I found the old 20,000 leauges Under the Sea (I think that it what is is called). It was so great! We listen to the Carousele of Progress too!

Can someeone help?:confused:

Go www.LIVE365.com and search for Mouseworld Radio. There are also other Disney Park stations there, but you have to go through the Live365 website to get them. You can a couple stations for free, but if you sign up for 5 bucks a month you can get a whole bunch of different Park audio stations! I t is great I LOVE it and listen all the time when I am on the computer working.
Hope that helps you find it!
Sues

This was an actual web site that had all the attraction rides listed and you could download or just listen. I thought it was kind of neat.

Any thoughts?

Does anyone know if there is a web site out there that plays all the audio for all the attractions? I found one once but don't remember where it was. I found the old 20,000 leauges Under the Sea (I think that it what is is called). It was so great! We listen to the Carousele of Progress too!

Can someeone help?:confused:

I hate to be a pain, but this was a free web site that had links to download. IT was posted on here before but it is gone. Does anyone know the link?

IIRC - that site had to be taken down. Perhaps some copyright issues?

Anyway - I downloaded a few tracks before it was taken down. Too bad. Post here if anyone has an updated link....

I hate to be a pain, but this was a free web site that had links to download. IT was posted on here before but it is gone. Does anyone know the link?

I know what you are talking about. i dont know what happen to that thread. I do have a link to another website. unfortinetely i do not have it saved on my computer at work. I hope I remember, when i get home i'll post the link. and for some reason I cant find it by searching the net =/
sorry... If no one has it, send me a reminder via PM and Ill give it to you.
=)

I still have to remember to post the site i have at home!!

*makes mental note*
chris, do not forget!!!

I listen on a regular basis to http://www.subsonicradio.com

Just today I got to listen to audio from DL Star Tours & Haunted Mansion from MK. It even has audio from the Monorails, special events & Disney tv specials. Definately a must listen for any DISer.

How long before these are all removed from the DIS??? But thanks while they're here:)

I just kinda skimmed through here so i'm not sure if anyone already said this, but are you talking about http://www.intercot.com? All you have to do is click on the park you want and then the rides, there are videos and audio for every ride i believe.

I used to use visionsfantastic.com They had actual park audio and videos, some of entire rides/parades, etc. The website is still there, but apparently they had to remove a lot of content for copyright issues. Too bad. I just really need a Fantasmic! fix every now and then!

Does Disney realize how much $$$ they could make by issuing ride videos? I know I'm not the only obsessed person who would buy them.

Thank you so much for the excellent information!

I am obsessed too. I like to listen to it at work. Especially when I'm stressed. Takes it all away!

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter