Auberge de Cendrillon - January 2023?

welshwizard1927

Earning My Ears
Hello

I’ve been trying to book the Auberge de Cendrillon restaurant via the App for the past week. Every time I log on it doesn’t even given me the option to look at dates in January; instead stating that I can only book 2 months in advance. I’ve tried calling the reservations line and they couldn’t see any bookings either.

Has anyone else managed to book or had problems for January 2023? I am worried it might be closed for refurbishment!

Any info gratefully received!

Hello

I’ve been trying to book the Auberge de Cendrillon restaurant via the App for the past week. Every time I log on it doesn’t even given me the option to look at dates in January; instead stating that I can only book 2 months in advance. I’ve tried calling the reservations line and they couldn’t see any bookings either.

Has anyone else managed to book or had problems for January 2023? I am worried it might be closed for refurbishment!

Any info gratefully received!
Are you staying onsite?

It looks as though you can book restaurants at the hotels further in advance than in the parks. Probably because they haven't confirmed the opening hours that far ahead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter