Au Chalet de Marionnette

We ate there last friday before the Halloween Soiree and even if it was nothing special - just a fast food meal - it was enjoyable.

And to eat a Mickey shaped burger and brioche make it special anyway :goodvibes

dlrp2008131.jpg

dlrp2008133.jpg

We ate here for lunch on the 5th of August 2009. We were served quite quickly and found a table very easily. Me and DH had the Gepetto meal (burger, chips and a drink) and the children had nuggets, chips, a drink and a brioche. On the whole the place was very clean with tables getting cleaned all the time and lots of staff on hand. I forgot to take any picture but the food was ok, pretty much like any other fast food restaurant. The only problem I would say is that the toilets are outside, I thought his was a bit silly.

We ate here on March 3rd and thoroughly enjoyed. We got served and seated quickly. We used our free meal vouchers. Food nice and hot and fresh.. Me and DD had chicken nugget meal and My partner had a ridiculously HUGE hot dog meal which should have cost an extra 2 Euro's but we were not charged. Restaurant itself was very pretty. Was very good as far as fast food goes and Would definitely eat here again.

we ate here on our oct trip.

we had a double burger meal and a kids meal with a hot dog. the food was nice and hot, the restaurant was quiet. i would eat here again.

We ate here on 15th November.

I had Cheeseburger meal which I didn't enjoy. DH had hotdog with Sauerkraut & drink which he did really enjoy.

The restaurant itself was really dark and could hardly see in there.

Cheeseburger meal was 9.95, Hotdog was 6.95 & drink was 2.50.

I probably wouldn't eat there again but DH would.

We had lunch here last November. Despite the fact that it was really crowded (we went at exactly 12 o'clock) we could go sit down quite fast.
Boyfriend opted for the menu with the burger and added some extra nuggets and I went for a kids menu with chicken cheese burger since I'm not really a big eater.

All was tasty and hot and turned out very cheap. In fact, I really recommend just ordering a children's menu if you know you don't eat that much. It wasn't even much smaller, I think I had about 10 fries less then boyfriend had with his adults meal, burger was the same size yet it cost me about half of what he paid for his menu!

Overview of our lunch:
387488_1639055113742_1757701627_826444_63865546_n.jpg

Boyfriend's burger:
376587_1639055553753_1757701627_826445_296882369_n.jpg

My burger from the kids menu (a lot tastier then Mcdonalds' McChicken by the way!):
393646_1639056273771_1757701627_826446_614019582_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter