Attractions with 3YO

At that age my son did not want HM because he hated the dark. When he did try it (not at 3) we told him that all the ghouls were puppets and that worked- he was ok with it.
If you go to AK- do not go on Dinosaur w/him - very intense & scary for a 3yr. Old

Depends on the kid. Philharmagic is not scary and is packed with Disney characters. My DD loved it at age 2 and 3. Once my DD figured out the screen was blurry without them on- she kept them on at age 3. At age 2, we had trouble with her keeping them on- but turned out she needed glasses around that time- so that might have been part of it- the screen might have been blurry either way!

Sometimes you just have to roll with how the kid responds. They are unpredictable. My 3&4 year old were terrified at Hall of Presidents which I was not expecting. I was hoping for a cool rest, maybe a short nap after the parade. The booms and pictures of war scenes in the intro were too much for them.
My 3 yr old was also terrified on the Pooh ride but loved the HM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter