• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Attire for tour/beach excursion in Cozumel and Falmouth?

Mom-2-2Princesses

Mouseketeer
We are taking 2 excursions on our upcoming cruise: the ruins/chocolate/beach break tour in Cozumel and the Dunn's River Falls tour in Falmouth.

Clearly, we will need swimwear for the beach portion of the Cozumel excursion, but I'm wondering whether we wear our swimsuits under our clothes for the ruins/chocolate portion of the tour, or if it's better to change into our swimsuits once we arrive at the beach?

Similarly, do we wear swimsuits to Dunn's River? If so, under our clothes or do we change there?

Thanks!

We tend to do 'swim suits under clothes' for most excursions. For your Cozumel excursion, you very well may be able to change into swim suits for the 'beach' portion. For Dunn's River Falls, you will need swim suits and there may or may not be time/place to change once you get to the falls, so 'swim suits under clothes' may be the way to go. Once the excursion is 'over' and we're heading back to the ship, we often take off the wet swim suits and wear the nice, dry clothes...just more comfortable that way!

My DH often puts an extra t-shirt in his backpack, and I've had DD do the same, as she will often just wear her tankini with a pair of shorts over top. The t-shirt is good to have for sun protection, as well as to have something dry to wear.

Hope that helped!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter