Attestation Form???

ilovetotravel1977

DIS Veteran
Heading to the world tomorrow!!

I just did online check in using the westjet app. For the attestation section, i clicked Agree/Yes. Do i still need to print and fill out the form/section 2?

Just making sure i have all of the docs i need.

I just did online check in using the westjet app. For the attestation section, i clicked Agree/Yes. Do i still need to print and fill out the form/section 2?

We always do but I think it is unnecessary. If they don't believe you, I imagine they will ask for proof of what you attested to, not for the attestation form.

We always do but I think it is unnecessary. If they don't believe you, I imagine they will ask for proof of what you attested to, not for the attestation form.
So we would just be attesting that we are vaccinated (show proof if required) since we dont need a test.

I printed the attestation forms and handed it all over at the counter for Alaska Airlines when we left from Victoria down to Anaheim a couple weeks ago. We also had our proof of vaccination (which was required).

I just got to Miami today. We used Air Canada and only thing I had to do with attest via online check in. I didn’t have to upload vaccine certificate or anything. I haven’t even asked at airport nor custom although I had print out version too just in case.

I just got to Miami today. We used Air Canada and only thing I had to do with attest via online check in. I didn’t have to upload vaccine certificate or anything. I haven’t even asked at airport nor custom although I had print out version too just in case.
That is excellent news. I didn't realize the U.S. had dropped the proof of vaccination part while checking in online.

We flew from Toronto to Orlando late last week and were asked to show proof of vaccination upon checkin when leaving Toronto.

Anyone know what happens then with online checkin? looks like AC no longer asks to upload proof of vaccination.

Anyone know what happens then with online checkin? looks like AC no longer asks to upload proof of vaccination.
I Can’t speak to AC, but when I did check in on the westjet app, the attestation form came up and in it asks if you are vaccinated. After you scroll through the document, you click either agree/disagree and then you move along in the check in process.

After checked in I went to Manage My Trip, and it showed I was vaccinated in my summary.

And we never asked to show our cards.

We did online checkin as well, but the machine's to print baggage tags at the airport weren't working properly. So we had to see them to get the tags printed. At that point they asked for all our proof of vaccination. Not sure what would have happened if the machines had worked?

Seems to be a hit or miss with showing vaccine proof. I’ve never been asked. I have noticed when booking Feb/March flights there’s now an extra step for contact tracing.

Just went down to California (flew out December 27th, flew home January 2nd) never asked for vaccine proof. The only thing that mentioned it was the attestation form with Westjet that we had to agree to online during check in.

We flew into Detroit from Morocco via Paris and also did not need to fill out the attestation form even though Air France said we needed to. It put me into a slight panic as we had no way to print documents at that point. I had to upload our vaccine proof at check in and that seemed to satisfy them. I did see people being pulled aside to fill out the form while boarding, but it didn’t seem to be a big deal.

The form is essentially just you stating that you are vaccinated. If you have the proof of vaccination with you, it's the same thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter