ATTENTION - if I made you a custom design

julia & nicks mom

<font color=darkorchid>Bad influence on the Tag Fa
I am planning on reorganizing my photobucket accounts and I will be deleting a lot of the custom designs that I have made -

if you have a custom design from me - please save it to your computer so that you do not lose it in my organization!! :sunny:

If a design that I pmed you disappears - pm me and I will resend it to you

Thanks for the heads up!!!

Organize? What's that? :rotfl2:

You didn't make me a custom design and I am new and mostly lurk but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE :love: to get that Yankees design from you. My dh would just love it, almost every shirt he owns is Yankees...lol. It would be hilarious if I wiped out a Disney shirt like this to surprise him on our trip in April!

Oh boy I need to go check my PM's, haven't been around these boards for a couple of days but thanks for letting us know!

giasmom said:
Can you resend me the PM with the designs in it that you did for me?

Thanks,
Kim

I can but I need to know what designs were in it - if they were nams they might be in my name gallery

julia & nicks mom said:
I can but I need to know what designs were in it - if they were nams they might be in my name gallery

You were so generous that you made me the following names:
Landry (adventures)
Griffin (adventures)
Jay (mickey and friends)
Jim (mickey and friends)
Boomba (mickey and friends)
Ya-Yo (princeses)
Kim (princesses)
Nikki (princesses)
Gianna (princesses

Some were in the name gallery but these ones are not in the name gallery.

Boomba (mickey and friends)
Ya-Yo (princeses)
Kim (princesses)
Nikki (princesses)
Gianna (princesses

Thanks, I really appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter