ATTENTION all NON AKV owners!!! Please read

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
Just a reminder, that today is the day that AKV owners can call and make reservations with their points. Just in case you are not thinking about that, it may be next to impossible to get through to MS this morning.

If you need to call MS, I suggest you wait until later this afternoon or even tomorrow.

Just a friendly PSA. :)

Funnily enough, I was thinking I may call MS when I got home to try and make our ressie for next April - then thought better of it. Of course, I could always ask loads of random questions and keep one of the CMs tied up for hours on end so the AKV owners can't get through ;)

Of course, I could always ask loads of random questions and keep one of the CMs tied up for hours on end so the AKV owners can't get through

I'm calling MS on a schedule with a remote dialer every 6 minutes just to ask about the no smoking policy (over and over). I figure I'm helping the MS staff by doing this so they dont just have AKL bookings and questions all day.

:cool1: Just kidding...

AKL owners - Good luck and hope you enjoy your new home!!!

If you need to call MS, I suggest you wait until later this afternoon or even tomorrow.

I would have loved to have waited until you AKLer's were done with MS.... BUT I'm in the middle of doing a April reservation for a Beach Cottage at VB and had to call first thing with the rest of you!:scared:

Funnily enough, I was thinking I may call MS when I got home to try and make our ressie for next April - then thought better of it. Of course, I could always ask loads of random questions and keep one of the CMs tied up for hours on end so the AKV owners can't get through ;)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: bad bad bad Diser... what time are we doing this ???:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

just kidding.... :rotfl:

I called in at noon to cancel waitlists I had at BWV with no wait to speak to MS whatsoever. Looks like the rush is over...at least for today anyway.

I'll be calling on June 6, though. We have 3 days at OKW in early December just before a cruise that we'd love to change over to AKV. We'd take a studio or 1 bedroon in any view catagory. I hope our flexibilty in villa size and view will be enough to find availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter