At Windsor Hills now-very nice resort

We use Florida Sun Vacation Homes because they offer a discount of 15% if you are staying longer than 7 nights. We find that during certain seasons they are actually cheaper with the discount than units on VRBO. We've rented 4 times through them and always stay in Windsor Hills (usually in a 4 BR home).

I would check out the website or call their toll free number to check availability. I think with their discount, the rate should be within your budget.

Good luck with your search!

Awesome!!! Thank you! I checked out most of the other sites that were suggested, but since we arrive on a Friday and depart Sunday (9 days), there was not a lot of availability. But Florida Sun Vacation Homes had 2 that were perfect, great price, and I just booked a townhome! My kids were looking at the pictures, they are so excited. THANK YOU!!!

Awesome!!! Thank you! I checked out most of the other sites that were suggested, but since we arrive on a Friday and depart Sunday (9 days), there was not a lot of availability. But Florida Sun Vacation Homes had 2 that were perfect, great price, and I just booked a townhome! My kids were looking at the pictures, they are so excited. THANK YOU!!!

We booked our three bedroom condo through Florida Sun Vacation homes for our trip next month and they have been awesome to do business with. I like how they offer a lot of flexibility with check in/check out dates (doesn't have to be Sat to Sat), the reservation process is very straightforward, their rates are great, and they are reputable. We are looking forward to our stay at Windsor Hills!

We are planning a trip for December 2013. We have always stayed on-site but are considering staying at Windsor Hills this time in order to better accomodate our family of 5. Has anyone booked through globalresorthomes.com? We are are very interested in this resort so any information - good or bad - that you could offer about this resort would be very helpful! Thanks!

in regards to globalresorthomes, they are big, with 20 years experience and they have properties under their management in several communities.

We are at Windsor Hills now in a townhouse and LOVE it! We are a family of 5 and it is just so much more comfortable! The pool has been great for my 6 and 11 yo

We are at Windsor Hills now in a townhouse and LOVE it! We are a family of 5 and it is just so much more comfortable! The pool has been great for my 6 and 11 yo

So glad to hear that. We are also a family of 5 and are staying at Story Time #4 Townhouse in Windsor Hills when we come down in June. It is the first time we are staying off site but are looking for more space without being too far from the parks. I am sure we will love it, but hearing such good reports from others helps with the "did we make the right choice" anxiety. :p

We are trying to plan a sort of last minute trip for the first week of June. I have contacted 4 or 5 owners through VRBO who are showing availability for a town home for the 9 days we need them, but then am getting a "Sorry, that unity just booked this morning, but here's a (more expensive) option" email.

Any suggestions? We want a 3-br townhome, not a condo.
Hi, We have booked at Windsor Hills for next summer--I put our info in on windsor hills website--which I can't post a link to because I have just joined and have less than 10 posts haha--but the site is "windsor hills rent dot com"--but click on "get a quote" and I got tons of email offers from owners. I had been browsing VRBO & Flipkey for months, but got an email from an owner that I had not seen before. We booked the house through her and later I looked up her property management service and she gave us a significantly lower price. If you're looking for June you might have good luck doing this is if owners are trying to fill weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter