At What Age Did You Feel Like An Adult?

18 - got married, had our own home and had our first child. Oh and could legally drink alcohol :)

At 19 I was working full time, got married and moved out of state for a job. That's pretty adult-y.:)

Oh good, a new thread idea....How do we feel about the word adulty?? :rotfl:

I would say I've gone thru different levels of adulthood starting with being a young adult right out of college in my new apartment to being an old adult waiting for grand kids to come over to the house and visit. I sure wish I had the body and stamina of my young adulthood. ;)

I'm 42 and still watch cartoons and think farts are hilarious. So, never?
Oh I fully disagree with point #2. I am constantly reprimanding people at work that once you reach the age of 30, it's time to leave the office instead of leaving it stunk up for the next hour for the other 3 of us to sit in. Not funny at all.

Oh I fully disagree with point #2. I am constantly reprimanding people at work that once you reach the age of 30, it's time to leave the office instead of leaving it stunk up for the next hour for the other 3 of us to sit in. Not funny at all.

Umm ok?

Two things came to mind:
1) the first time after moving out of my parents' house where I stayed over at a friend's and I didn't have to call anyone to say I wouldn't be home.
2) the first time my mother was in the hospital after my father died and my sister and I had to handle things.

I still think it’s weird that my daughters friends look at me as her mom and not just some older kid. I remember thinking my friends parents were so old and weird lol

Apparently most of her friends have older parents. Back when I had her 23 wasn’t super young to have a kid, now it sure seems like it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter