At WDW and MDE app on iPhone not working ??

Joan S.

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Needs to 'fess up
Hi, The MDE app on my iPhone will not load onto the phone?? Anyone have this issue and did u uninstall and reinstall without any dire consequences?? I am at WDW now and obviously need this working on my phone. . Thanks, Joan

I’ve been reading about a lot of issues with MDE lately. I’m here and it’s working on my iPhone with no problems thankfully. Best of luck to you

We are almost 60 days out and I can't see other guests from my party's magic bands besides my old ones on MDE.

Hi, The MDE app on my iPhone will not load onto the phone?? Anyone have this issue and did u uninstall and reinstall without any dire consequences?? I am at WDW now and obviously need this working on my phone. . Thanks, Joan
Super. More problems. I hope you get it back!

So my mde on website still screwed up but app actually looks right. I’m terrified to change the fastpasses I need to change. Terrified

I uninstall all the time and reinstall, because my plans won't update. With this latest issue, I uninstalled then reinstalled, signed in and out, and everything reappeared. Good luck!

ETA: Screenshot first!

So my mde on website still screwed up but app actually looks right. I’m terrified to change the fastpasses I need to change. Terrified
I tested the waters this morning by changing fps I knew would be readily available and had no issues. I even tested with Navi and it worked fine.

Last April, had similar issues at times. Sometimes, it was a wifi issue and moving to a different location fixed it. Sometimes rebooting the phone fixed it. Did not uninstall the app, but that should not cause any problems with FPs, ADRs, etc.

Thank you everyone for the quick replies !. I did uninstall and reinstall the MDE app. It seems like that worked. Although now I am not seeeing all my reservations on my phone. (I can view them on my iPad ). But that seems to be an internal issue happening to others also. Joan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter