At this exact moment last year....

bdiddy

DIS Veteran
we were at Magic Kingdom for the very first time ever!! :woohoo:

I'm thinking that DD and I were probably on Splash Mountain. DS fell asleep every day around 1 in the stroller and we would take turns taking DD on the 40" rides while he was sleeping.

Am I the only one that relives the trips day by day a week, month or year later?

All week long I've been saying to DH - "last year at this time we were doing this ____!" LOL

Nope, I do it too! This time last year we had just returned at Midnight the previous night and I was already planning....and in 1 month we'll be back!!! :cool1:

Am I the only one that relives the trips day by day a week, month or year later?

All week long I've been saying to DH - "last year at this time we were doing this ____!" LOL
I do this too, until we get within range of making our ADRs for the next trip. Then it becomes, "In three months at this time, we'll be ______!"

i agree with PP, I do more of "in 2 months we'll be..."

but I guess its within the same vein...

WE were also in the MK this time last yr, on our HONEYMOON!! We leave tomorrow, Im so excited, waiting for teens to get off the bus to spring a scavenger hunt on them and tell them SUPRISE we leave early tomorrow for WDW for 7 days!!

Nope I do it too.

We were at Disney this past May when it rained cats and dogs all week. Well this week at home it's been raining all week. For some reason I keep looking for my WDW poncho :rotfl: and thinking Disney in the rain is nothing compared to having to go to work in the rain.

Cool. Exactly one year ago, DW and I were half way through our first trip to the world together. Lets see.....if I remember correctly, Thursday the 18th was breakfast at Boma, day at Epcot, and evening in DTD for the Circe de Soleil. Nope.....I never think about it. ;P :rotfl2:

Unfortunately, it will be a few years before we make it back. We need to save up for a nice 14 day trip next time, and that will take some time. We will probably take a short trip to DL in the meantime, being closer and cheaper for us.

I am glad I am not the only one that does this! On my way to work today I was actually thinking 2 weeks ago right now we were at AK riding EE and I wish I were standing in line for another ride instead of heading to work.

Since this thread is about remembering old theme park visits, and not about planning new ones, I've moved it to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter