At the risk of repeating myself... Bravo to Michael and Craig for Connecting with Walt

Tonyz

How do ya do? Pretty good, sure as you're born!
I say the same thing every time this podcast series comes out, but it continues to be the most informative and entertaining tale of Disney history I've ever heard. Michael has a fantastic ability to tell the story, and the depth and detail each episode goes into is incredible.

The DIS already has about 24 shows going on a weekly basis, and Craig is close to having a breakdown with all his work. And while all the DIS shows are great, there is nothing quite like Connecting with Walt. It continues to be arguably the best Disney-related podcast series around.

So just want to say thank you to both Michael and Craig for for putting out a phenomenal show.

Been awhile since I've listened, I need to catch up, but you're absolutely right - they are totally phenomenal, and I'm totally in respectful awe of them - all they do, and how magnificently they do it.

I really look forward to them as well :) I am a bit behind and just finished listening to the first one from this morning. I think this is going to be a great "theme" for the month. :earsboy:

All of the Connecting with Walt shows are fantastic, but the ones primarily focused about the history of WDW are incredible. I've listened to those first few episodes several times.

I couldn't agree more

Especially some of the ones from January really gave me a new appreciation for Roy. I mean, I always knew he was the one who made the money work for Walt to do what he wanted but didn't realize quite the extent of his creativity and genius in his own right

I say the same thing every time this podcast series comes out, but it continues to be the most informative and entertaining tale of Disney history I've ever heard. Michael has a fantastic ability to tell the story, and the depth and detail each episode goes into is incredible.

The DIS already has about 24 shows going on a weekly basis, and Craig is close to having a breakdown with all his work. And while all the DIS shows are great, there is nothing quite like Connecting with Walt. It continues to be arguably the best Disney-related podcast series around.

So just want to say thank you to both Michael and Craig for for putting out a phenomenal show.
Agreed! I love this show and recommend it to everyone that loves Disney!

I have become so addicted to these. I started listening when the WDW and Universal shows went on hiatus. I binge listened to them all and then binge listened to Michael's Disneyland history shows. I have unfortunately run out of shows now. I have started listening to some Disney history audio books, but most of the ones that Michael references are not in audio form. Need more easily accessible Disney history:) The audio format is great, because I can listen in the car, at the gym, or while working. Cudos to Michael and Craig.

Agreed! Michael and Craig's genuine interest and enthusiasm for their subject comes through. After every episode, I am awed by the thought of how many hours of research and prep must go into each episode. I feel I can listen to each episode multiple times and pick up new things because there's so much information.

Thanks for this great show.

I love these podcasts. I love witnessing the different side of Craig. Every time they end with "...and his brother Roy" makes me tear up. So much information and so carefully researched. And again, as a librarian I will mention that the careful listing of sources makes me happy. I will wait with bated breath till July. The only thing that would make it better is a slide show video to go with the audio. With photos and maps and so forth. I realize that would be a LOT of work and getting releases for copyrights etc. but wouldn't that be neat?!

Loved last week's, but it made me so sad. Not only was the subject matter kind of sad, but knowing that there won't be another until July is especially sad. I really hope to meet them both at the podcast anniversary and tell them in person how much joy the show brings to me.

Count my family as another set of fans! In fact my 13-year-old asked for special permission to stay up late Friday night to listen after he got home from a tech rehearsal. He traded YouTube time to listen!

Loved last week's, but it made me so sad. Not only was the subject matter kind of sad, but knowing that there won't be another until July is especially sad. I really hope to meet them both at the podcast anniversary and tell them in person how much joy the show brings to me.

Michael will be at the July event. Be sure you say hi to him. He puts a lot of work into his research and I am sure he would love to meet you.

PS - I am pretty sure that Craig will be there also. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter