At Poly now-Any questions?

JUST booked 4 nights in a studio for Nov. 9th and now I am 2nd guessing this. I was fine with the current places being closed but now I hear the monorail is closing down here in early Oct. I bet Kona will close down too.

is the boat you mean the Ferry from MK to TTC or is the smaller boat running?? With the monorail soon going down from the Poly I would hope the smaller boat launch is running. I dont mind walking to TTC but just wondering what other options are open.
I am trying to figure this out too. We are booked for 4 nights in Nov. and we are not planning on going to any parks this trip but we do have dining ressies at the other monorail resorts. I am wondering if staying at Poly will be a let down because of so much closed down.

Quick question.... the refrigerator in the studio what is the size and does it have a small freezer.
Where is Laundry Room?
Thanks
No freezer, size is similar to mini fridge at most hotels. Not the real tiny square kind. Sorry, no idea about laundry, this Princess doesn't do laundry on vacation ; )

No freezer, size is similar to mini fridge at most hotels. Not the real tiny square kind. Sorry, no idea about laundry, this Princess doesn't do laundry on vacation ; )
Thanks.. haha . We have to do laundry .
Thanks again for your help. My daughter wanted to know if Dole Whip is open.
Also with her food issues can she make notes or add or take things out on the mobile order? Picky eater and food allergies.

Also with her food issues can she make notes or add or take things out on the mobile order? Picky eater and food allergies.
Yes, Aloha Island is open for Dole Whips! Not sure about special instructions on mobile ordering. Sorry I can't be of more help on some of your questions!

Laundry is in the Moorea building, first floor. We haven't used laundry at Poly, so I have no personal experience with it.

Across Disney property, with mobile order "some" things are customizable (like saying no onions or no sour cream...but if it comes in a separate cup, they may give it to you...got sour cream at Pecos bill in a cup despite saying no sour cream.) You can do a practice order from home when the restaurant is open to see which items are customizable and just don't pay. There is also an allergy section after the drinks category on mobile order so it'll bring up some menu items they can make for that allergy.

Laundry is in the Moorea building, first floor. We haven't used laundry at Poly, so I have no personal experience with it.

Across Disney property, with mobile order "some" things are customizable (like saying no onions or no sour cream...but if it comes in a separate cup, they may give it to you...got sour cream at Pecos bill in a cup despite saying no sour cream.) You can do a practice order from home when the restaurant is open to see which items are customizable and just don't pay. There is also an allergy section after the drinks category on mobile order so it'll bring up some menu items they can make for that allergy.
Thanks😀

Are both of the pools open? Are the hours the same at both if so?

Oasis Pool aka "quiet" pool (not necessarily quiet, this is a all-ages pool was 7am-11pm when we were there last week. A popular rumor is that this pool is 24 hours, as it is not lifeguarded. This is NOT true, they WILL kick you out at 11pm, and they WILL call security if you sneak in after closing.
The Lava Pool and kids splash pad were 10am-10pm. I would expect this pool to shorten its hours soon as they do shorter hours outside of peak season.

Oasis Pool was always rather quiet when we were there. Never empty but lots of room.
Lava Pool gets pretty busy

Oasis Pool Bar/Grill are closed
Lava Pool bar is open

Oasis Pool aka "quiet" pool (not necessarily quiet, this is a all-ages pool was 7am-11pm when we were there last week. A popular rumor is that this pool is 24 hours, as it is not lifeguarded. This is NOT true, they WILL kick you out at 11pm, and they WILL call security if you sneak in after closing.
The Lava Pool and kids splash pad were 10am-10pm. I would expect this pool to shorten its hours soon as they do shorter hours outside of peak season.

Oasis Pool was always rather quiet when we were there. Never empty but lots of room.
Lava Pool gets pretty busy

Oasis Pool Bar/Grill are closed
Lava Pool bar is open
THank you, this is great information. The DVC buildings look to be closer to the Oasis pool and a morning swim on our Epcot day sounds great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter