At MCO, do DME busses wait until they're filled before they leave, or are they on a time schedule?

They don't fill, and they are not in a time schedule either. Pretty much they get a few groups going to similar areas and then leave. So one might have okw, por, and pofq. There might be a lot.of.people going to those places and they have a decent sized group quickly. Or, they might have to wait for some time to get enough people.

To me it seems more often than not they wait until they are full or almost full to leave. I have never noticed it was you wait 15 minutes and the leave no matter what. I've sat on the bus for over 20 minutes before before leaving the airport.

I've had great luck with it. A couple of different resorts board one bus and then your off. I've been on the bus when it's full and when there's only a few people. They are on some type of schedule but many times are off schedule due to traffic, etc...

Last trip we were the first people on an empty bus and we sat there for 35 minutes waiting for more people. The bus left slightly more than 3/4 full. We arrived around 5:30 on a Friday night and it was not busy, so people were just trickling in. One family every couple of minutes would get on. They had about 4 buses they were sorting people between. I thought we were in good shape since the DME area was a ghost town, but I almost think it's better when DME is busy because the bus fills up faster. Then to top it off, they went to YC and BC before dropping us off at CBR. Took forever last time!

Our bus to Pop Century/AoA was full. I expect that one to be full though. We haven't taken it to any other resort so I cannot compare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter