"At Last I See The Light": From Disney Newbie to Addict in one trip! Sept '14 Report

mindygirl5238

Mouseketeer
HELLO & WELCOME!!!​

Thank you for stopping by! Seeing as this is basically my first trip to Disney, this is obviously my first trip report. So thank you for endulging this newbie & reading along. My husband & I had both been once as kids, & I went again when I was 17, but that was it. We were so excited to surprise our girls for our first family trip & loved it more than we ever imagined (But I will get more into that later)! This looks like good a time as any to start our introductions.

CAST OF CHARACTERS:
This is a blurry me. And some tree branches. With beads on them. If you haven't guessed by now, my name is Mindy. I love Jesus, my family, crafting & sewing (a.k.a. making junk), Philadelphia sports, Star Wars & DC Comics. Sorry Marvel fans. I worked for a little over a decade in the criminal justice field, but now I stay at home with my girls.
53tnia.jpg

Here is the Hubs. Aren't I a lucky girl? He loves the Ravens, Orioles, & thinks Marvel is better than DC. Obviously we were made for each other...?
t7g4ds.jpg

This is our oldest, Lydia. She is 6 & said she wants to grow up to be a superhero named Blue Siren, who's secret identity is a paleontologist who lives on a farm. No, I didn't make that up. I swear. Her favorite color is pink & glitter. She found that wolf shirt at a yard sale & would wear it everyday if I let her.
anoc8w.jpg

This is the youngest, Ariel. She is 2(almost 3). Most definitely is our Official Puppy Hugger. If it has four legs, it is her best friend. She is, shall we say.....spunky. If there was ever going to be a time on this trip where we became THAT family & had people looking at us & shaking their heads...it would be because of her.
3501bf4.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter