At Food & Wine festival now and looking for the chocolate ball of goodness

PAcpl

Just a couple of DINK's
I remember seeing a picture of this amazing chocolate, caramel dessert ball that was obviously created by God himself. We walked all over food and wine and couldn't find it. Does anyone know what I am talking about? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Chew Lab: Liquid Nitro Chocolate Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey Caramel

Sounds the closest.

The Chew booths are in Future World near Innoventions/Club Cool.

It was very good and very rich. It was at the Chew Lab. It was one of the booths in Future World. I remember having to look around a bit for it before finding it.

That's it!!! Thanks. Heading back to Epcot shortly to do the Illuminations Dessert Party. Will be periscoping live for anyone who would like to watch. Name is BCooney.

Thanks again!!

We found the Liquid nitro chocolate almond truffle with warm whiskey caramel at Chew Lab to be lacking in chocolate flavor. If you really want something with tons of flavor, try the Warm chocolate pudding with Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur Custard in Ireland.

Thanks again guys, we were able to find it tucked about in "The Chew" area.

We found the Liquid nitro chocolate almond truffle with warm whiskey caramel at Chew Lab to be lacking in chocolate flavor. If you really want something with tons of flavor, try the Warm chocolate pudding with Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur Custard in Ireland.

We have been talking about the Ireland Pudding but haven't had a chance to try it yet (it's about the only thing I think I didn't eat in Epcot!), but I think I would agree. I guess I hyped up the frozen truffle thing too much because I thought it lacked taste too. We will definitely try the pudding before we leave, that sounds great.

So far I think the Kobe Beef Sliders in China have been the best thing I have tried. I was looking forward to the Hawaiian Pork Sliders since I think that was the best thing I tried at the last F&W, but this time they were just meh. The DW really liked the escargot croissant in France.

Anyway, thanks again all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter