At BWV, where do you go for a quick meal?

We often walk over to Tubbi's Buffeteria in the Dolphin. It's open 24 hours, and DVC members get a 20% discount on everything.
I was super excited about this previously unknown 24/7 spot at S&D until I realized it’s a zombie thread. Booo.

Quick bite would be Boardwalk bakery. Or we meander into France for some quiche.

Last edited:
I was super excited about this previously unknown 24/7 spot at S&D until I realized it’s a zombie thread. Booo.

Quick bite would be Boardwalk bakery. Or we meander into France for some quiche.
Boardwalk Bakery is now Boardwalk Deli with a more diverse menu of lunch-type items but still plenty of breakfast choices

We like Big River Grille or take the boat across to Hurricane Hannah’s @ BCV. Great food, lots of seating and great scenery.

Way to resurrect an ancient thread!!! 🤣 I was looking into Tubbie's but could only find stuff from the early 2000s and then I came back to see if I had maybe spelled it wrong only to find it no longer exists..... ah well......

We like Big River Grille or take the boat across to Hurricane Hannah’s @ BCV. Great food, lots of seating and great scenery.
Unfortunately, Hurricane Hannah’s menu change removed the seared tuna appetizer that was on the old menu. That with a side of fries and a cold draft beer made for my favorite arrival day lunch. DW had the bacon cheddar cheeseburger on a gluten free bun, also with fries. Too sad. Now, if we have a car, we drive to Disney Springs for lunch at Cookes of Dublin.

Correct. Basically the same as the Buffeteria, and still does the 20% DVC discount. Worth the walk (or boat) from BWV for a quick and inexpensive breakfast or lunch.
Swan and dolphin killed off the 20% dvc discount - at least as of my Feb and last Aug trips.

Not going to lock this thread, but please note that it is from 2001, more than 22 years ago.

Some of us have been here on the DIS for quite a long time! :teeth:
I literally just now realized how old this thread was. Oh my!!! No wonder some of the recommendations did not ring a bell😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter