• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Assistance renting electric scooter

alleymaxx

My Goofy Self
Need to book an electric scooter for an upcoming trip to WDW. It's for a family member. Can anyone help with the different variations? Is a heavy duty with extended range the best option or would a base model work?

TIA!

There are some very knowledgeable people on the DISabilities board. They gave me good advice when I realized we'd need to rent a scooter for DH.

I HIGHLY recommend renting from an off site vendor so you an have the ECV to use at all times. I've had outstanding service from Walker Mobility.

Thanks Stacey - I will check there.

I was planning on renting from either Walker or Apple Scooter. I've heard great things about both =) Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter