AsMo preferred vs Pop preferred for 4 nights--WWYD?

Ursula_Fan

Mouseketeer
Looking at AsMo preferred room vs Pop preferred room for Feb 2020. Have never stayed at either resort. Plan would be to land around midnight on day 1, then sleep in and go to HS on day 2 in the afternoon. Day 3, visit with relatives off-site. Day 4, Legoland. Day 5, checkout then Epcot, then move to another resort.

Any input on AsMo vs Pop preferred room? Pop is $30 more per night, for $120 more in total. We wouldn't be at the resort much, and might eat 1 meal a day at the resort. TIA for any advice!

Since you plan to do HS and Epcot, Pop would be really convenient with the skyliner stations. I haven't stayed at either, but have read that the rooms at both of those hotels are pretty much the same since the refurb.

I would save the money and stay at Movies. Both resorts are great, but it sounds like you won’t be in the room much, so put that money saved towards your park tickets or food!

If you are willing to ride the Skyliner, it seems Pop would be the way to go, as zemmer suggested. I'm a Pop fan, so I'm biased...

I prefer Pop for location and because I can walk over to AoA. Will you be using Disney transportation ( buses, boats, monorail ) or will you have your own car? If you have your own car, then I would say the 120.00 and stay at AsMo. If you plan to use Disney transportation, as others have said, the Skyliner is a game changer.

Pop because of the skyliner and walk to AoA. Love the AoA food court too! Also, I do like movies but pop is my fave. :)

Thanks all! We are planning on using WDW transportation. For some reason I thought Skyliner didn't go to Pop but after looking at the map it's a no-brainer. Thanks for the heads up--we have booked Pop! Looking forward to trying it out.

Thanks all! We are planning on using WDW transportation. For some reason I thought Skyliner didn't go to Pop but after looking at the map it's a no-brainer. Thanks for the heads up--we have booked Pop! Looking forward to trying it out.
Good luck! We have a May trip booked, and already had a discount for Pop, but ASMo was coming up for about $25 more discount per night.....we normally hate the bus lines for Pop, but we thought we would give the skyliner a try......if its not enough to sway us after this time, back to All Stars it is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter