ASMo or ASMu & why please ?

pandora174

DIS Veteran
Which would you choose ? We are going 8/5 to 8/9 & have ASMu booked. But when I doubled checked online room & DDP with AP the price was the same for ASMu & ASMo. We've never been to either & looked at the photos & both resorts look great to me.

Anyone have any preference & please tell me why ? Thanks !

For all intents and purposes, they are virtually the same resort, just different themes. I prefer Movies personally, it just seems more Disney to me. :goodvibes oh, and something else to consider, Movies was recently rennovated, so should be in really good shape. I would just pick whatever theme appeals to you most, they are both perfectly wonderful resorts. :thumbsup2

For all intents and purposes, they are virtually the same resort, just different themes. I prefer Movies personally, it just seems more Disney to me. :goodvibes oh, and something else to consider, Movies was recently rennovated, so should be in really good shape. I would just pick whatever theme appeals to you most, they are both perfectly wonderful resorts. :thumbsup2

Thanks ! I like the sound of recently renovated so the rooms should be in better shape. Thanks ! :thumbsup2

We liked ASMu better seemed cleaner, we were all the in the last section (broadway) and it was still a short walk to main building. Stayed ASMo 2x but really liked theming at ASMu better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter