Arts Festival. Got my food, now what?

bradkay

Earning My Ears
When we get food from one of the Festival booths, where can we go to sit and eat so we're not leaning over a garbage can?

When we get food from one of the Festival booths, where can we go to sit and eat so we're not leaning over a garbage can?
Last week at Epcot it seemed to me that there were a lot more tables around than I remember seeing in previous years. They were all standing height, though, no chairs, but some were lined up along walls that were bench height, so not exactly conducive to eating while seated, but convenient for sitting a bit after eating!

Last week at Epcot it seemed to me that there were a lot more tables around than I remember seeing in previous years.
Agree with this. We had no trouble finding a table.

You need to buy Genie+ or Lightning Lane to schedule a time to sit and eat what you purchased. I have a firm rule, I am not going to stand up to eat. If there isn’t a place for me to sit I won’t buy it. Because of this we end up eating off property more often than on these days.

Eating on a trash Can is an Epcot right of passage! My kids actually look forward to it, we turn rain into rainbows! ;)

I'm known to just find a wall and lean. The husband and I always get one drink and one food item to share at any festival booth, so we trade as needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter