Artist point reservations

ballonewb

Mouseketeer
I’m trying to snag a dec 17 artist point 4pm reservation. What time do they open them on dec 2 to complete this.

I assume 6 AM Eastern, but would like to know for sure as well.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

I noticed that for other restaurant re-openings like Cape May, 'Ohana, etc., the reservations for dates under the 60-day mark appeared before 6am. I saw them at around 5:30ish on the days they released, but I'm not sure exactly when they appeared on the site.

For CRT it showed up before 6 - but booking did not work until after 6 am. I'll be trying for Artist Point too but towards the end of the 60 day window. I'm hoping like CRT I'm successful since it won't be all booked out by those with a resort stay.

I was going to try to book the 17th also, but much later in the evening after our park day. I'm going to try at the normal booking time. Hopefully we get what we want on the 2nd.

I've seen times on a couple days I can't use in early Jan.

Nothing is working for me. No times ever came up and I’ve been trying for an hour.

I've been looking since 5:30am. At first, you couldn't even enter a time. Starting at 6am, you could select a time from the dropdown menu, but it doesn't appear that reservations have actually been loaded into the system yet. At least I think????

I can’t imagine they have been loaded at least not for all dates. I never saw anything even on a different day during my stay.

I got one too! For me, it worked in the website- not on my phone.
I have a less than preferred day and time- but I am okay with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter