Article Submission?

I really wanted to apply, but I guess I missed the boat due to the holidays... Maybe next time :(

Just a quick question. I have submitted two articles or at least I think I have since I was approved. In the instructions for submitting it says to write it in Wordpress and also email the contributors email when you have an article ready to submit. I did both and neither have been put up or disapproved or something. I just wanted to know if I'm doing something wrong.

Just a quick question. I have submitted two articles or at least I think I have since I was approved. In the instructions for submitting it says to write it in Wordpress and also email the contributors email when you have an article ready to submit. I did both and neither have been put up or disapproved or something. I just wanted to know if I'm doing something wrong.

That was the same procedure I followed, as long as it says "Submitted" then it's in their workflow and they will approve/disapprove once they review it. I had to wait to wait a few weeks to see my article up on the site. I'm guessing they're getting a ton of submissions so we have to be a little patient on our side as they go through them.

For the Universal Studios articles, do we submit them the same way or is there a separate contributors email that we alert to submissions?

That was the same procedure I followed, as long as it says "Submitted" then it's in their workflow and they will approve/disapprove once they review it. I had to wait to wait a few weeks to see my article up on the site. I'm guessing they're getting a ton of submissions so we have to be a little patient on our side as they go through them. For the Universal Studios articles, do we submit them the same way or is there a separate contributors email that we alert to submissions?
Ok just making sure I wasn't doing anything wrong thanks.

It took mine about a month to get published.

I really need to type up the ones I have siting in my notebook.

Also It seems that not many articals have been put up lately? I'm going to guess the staff is just busy?

There's a bunch of good ones that were put up this morning. My guess is that the team is super busy (they're in the midst of 7 in 7) and it's taking them time to go through all the submissions.

That was the same procedure I followed, as long as it says "Submitted" then it's in their workflow and they will approve/disapprove once they review it. I had to wait to wait a few weeks to see my article up on the site. I'm guessing they're getting a ton of submissions so we have to be a little patient on our side as they go through them.

For the Universal Studios articles, do we submit them the same way or is there a separate contributors email that we alert to submissions?

Hmmm... I clicked submit for review and the status is pending?

How long does it take to receive a payment in your Paypal account? Is there something I need to do first (besides respond with my Paypal address)? Or are things paid on a monthly basis? Personally, that's what I would do, and I have no problem with it, I'm just not sure.

Thanks!

How long does it take to receive a payment in your Paypal account? Is there something I need to do first (besides respond with my Paypal address)? Or are things paid on a monthly basis? Personally, that's what I would do, and I have no problem with it, I'm just not sure.

Thanks!

If it helps at all. My article was published December 28th, and I received payment January 31st 2015. So for me it was about a month. I didn't have to do anything special after providing them my paypal address. I might be an exception though, because they say they pay on the 30th, but my article was just before that. So I received payment the next pay cycle.

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter