• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Art!

Okay, so there's some Disney in here. These are basically drawings of my favorite characters from my main fandoms, so yeah... and girl in the bottom corner is supposed to be me.... And they're all done with ballpoint pen hence the lack of color and shading... xP

I have a very simplistic, cartoonish style...

Sorry for double posting but isn't the guy with the Drive Shaft shirt Charlie from Lost ?

image.jpg I love drawing and I love art.Here is a Snow White picture:

Last edited:
Ok, so in my commercial art class, we're doing a project that requires doing different stuff to a picture of a celebrity and one of the things was to print out a black and white picture with the contrast or whatever it was called brought all the way up and then color over it with colored pencil. This was the result. Knowing my usual artistic abilities, I think I did a pretty good job.

louis.JPG

In case you don't know who it is, it's my husband, Louis Tomlinson.

Ok, so in my commercial art class, we're doing a project that requires doing different stuff to a picture of a celebrity and one of the things was to print out a black and white picture with the contrast or whatever it was called brought all the way up and then color over it with colored pencil. This was the result. Knowing my usual artistic abilities, I think I did a pretty good job.

View attachment 1630

In case you don't know who it is, it's my husband, Louis Tomlinson.
Nice picture.

I drew this in January, but here it is.
439b49c4-4ee4-46b6-9113-3d1f2dd698e6_zps87ca0t70.png

I drew humanized Bill Cipher the other day, realized none of my friends watch Gravity Falls so they wouldn't understand... So I figured I'd post it here! :D

Scan.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter