• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Art of Animation!!

1DerfulWorldofDisney

Been loving One Direction since 2011 and loving Di
In about 3 weeks i'm staying at the new Art of Animation Resort! :) Is anyone else staying there anytime soon? :thumbsup2

In about 3 weeks i'm staying at the new Art of Animation Resort! :) Is anyone else staying there anytime soon? :thumbsup2

I stayed there back in June and visited it a few more times when I was at Pop Century a few weeks ago (yes benefit of being an hour from WDW :)) It's a fantastic resort, any questions just ask! :)

We are going to Disney in march for my 18th birthday and will be staying at the AOA for a few days during our trip because I'm a big finding nemo fan!! :) I'm so excited to stay there and stay in the Nemo family suites!! Has anyone stayed in those yet?!

I really want to! Is anyone staying in the Lion King wing? I'd love to see pictures of it when it opens. :)

We are going to Disney in march for my 18th birthday and will be staying at the AOA for a few days during our trip because I'm a big finding nemo fan!! :) I'm so excited to stay there and stay in the Nemo family suites!! Has anyone stayed in those yet?!

I stayed in the Finding Nemo family suites back in June and really liked them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter