Art of Animation - why is the Finding Nemo suite slightly more expensive?

SongFam

Earning My Ears
I noticed the Finding Nemo Family Suite is just slightly more expensive than the Cars and Lion King Family Suites. Why???

I have to say though, that we were in a farther Nemo building once and the closest Cars building once. I found the Cars building more convenient because we had easier access to the parking lot (our car, which we use a lot) AND we didn't have to walk around the pool to get everywhere, and the laundry at the Cars pool was much more convenient to our room than the laundry at the Nemo pool. The main building distance was comparable.
Now, if we had one of the farther out Cars rooms or Lion King rooms, it probably would be better to be in a Nemo room

Just a thought-
We have stayed twice once in LK and once in Nemo.
I loved the LK top floor lake view and could see fireworks.
Nemo- was musty smelling in the building. I was not a fan.
I would stay in the LK suite again or try the Cars.

As everyone has said it's mainly due to the location and being the closest to the main building. However, the Nemo pool is a lot busier than the Cars pool so will be a lot noisier throughout the day. So if you're wanting a nap mid afternoon, you might be better going for a Cars suite over a Nemo one. The walk is still extremely short to the main building.

Some travel companies don't charge any extra for the different suits at AOA. If you book through someone like Virgin Holidays, most of the time it's the same price for either a LK, Nemo or Cars suite and you just decide for yourselves without price coming into play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter