Art of Animation Transportation - bus travel times

What link are you talking about? And when are you planning on going? Any estimated travel times, IMO, are not going to be accurate for a long time. You don't know what kind of schedules the buses will run, nor how people will be allowed on buses.

What link are you talking about? And when are you planning on going? Any estimated travel times, IMO, are not going to be accurate for a long time. You don't know what kind of schedules the buses will run, nor how people will be allowed on buses.

Sorry - I edited the original post to include the link - but this is the one that I was looking at https://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/resorts/resort-distances.htm
- I know it can change -- I'm just looking for a ball park figure... 6 minutes vs. 25 minutes...

A quick Google search would show you also. But Google distances don't match what they have on the sheet (for Pop Century at least).

Google Maps doesn't work too well, because it tends to give weird routings for non-Guest areas at WDW.

Just figure 10 minutes for DHS, and 15 for the other parks, plus wait time and load time.

Art of Animation only has one bus stop and I don't believe they ever share buses. Took us about 15 minutes to Disney Springs and Epcot, and about 10 minutes to MK and DHS. The ride times weren't bad at all.

ETA: Our experience was pre-Skyliner. The bus commute times will be the same to Epcot and DHS, but I believe they are only running one bus an hour to those two parks because of the Skyliner. Of course, this was before the shut down, so I'm not sure what the schedule will be over the next few months.

Last edited:
There are specific routes bus drivers follow, so times do vary. Best bet, about 15-20 minutes once on the bus.

Bus at WDW. Normal do not have schedules. Buss start running at a certain time. WDW use a system where demand makes there schedules. Lots of buss in the morning and at closing of each park. Less buss in the day time. .
They say 20 minutes between buss but that not always right

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter