Art of Animation suites?

Who here has stayed in the AoA suites?

I have always wanted to stay at AoA! We are about to book a Lion King suite there for next May, with a military discount, for 4 adults.

Thoughts?

How would you decide who gets the one real bed, and who gets to sleep on the fold outs? Only the one real bed is in an actual bedroom, the other 2 are separated a bit, but have no door closing them off.

The fold down table bed is okay in comfort, and the sofa bed too, if a little thin in the mattress for me. You'll love the family suites :)

We have stayed in all three of the family suites and absolutely love them. The two bathrooms is fantastic and there having a separate bedroom is nice especially with kids. I love the resort as a whole as the pools are great and they have a great energy. It's going to be one of the premier resorts I believe in the future once the gondola's are completed.

It worked well for our family of 5 (wife and I, 2 adultish children, and one heathen 12 year old boy). Beds were decent, two TVs were nice, fridge and microwave cut down our food expense and kept snacks handy. The best thing....TWO BATHROOMS! That made getting going in the morning fast and easy and if someone wanted a post park shower it was not a problem.

I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

We had a Nemo suite for 3 nights at the end of our last trip and loved it. The pool is really fun and the resort theming amazing. The theming in the room was so cute. My kids loved it, was their favorite resort. They didn’t complain about the fold out bed or Murphy/table bed, but they’re kids. We loved the food court also. Also was nice having 2 bathrooms.

We all loved the extra room. The kids thought the beds were fine. Having 2 bathrooms was great. The resort is fun and beautiful! Buses were fine. We stayed here last February. Me, DH, DS 13, DS 12, and DD 10 (ages at the time of travel)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter