• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ART is free until the end of May

downinit

Earning My Ears
Just saw on FB that ART is offering free rides throughout May and they even have a free pin. Definitely good news for those of us staying on Harbor.

Welcome Back to the Anaheim Resort. All riders are Free April 30-May 31, 2021. Receive a special ART pin while supplies last. #DisneylandResortisopen #maythe4thbewithyouearly #rideart

OH, man. I wish I saw this before our visit for Re-Opening day! Leaving the park we saw soooo many ART busses but didn't want to deal with buying a pass for a one-way trip back to Orangewood (by the Denny's). So we walked "home" which is our normal pattern anyway, I guess. Clocked 10.7 miles of walking on Friday and earned one tiny blister on a toe.

OP: Thanks for posting this!

@bwvBound where were the Art busses picking up when you saw them? From the pics I saw it looked like the bus loading area was being used as an extended queue for bag check. Did I misinterpret the pics?

@bwvBound where were the Art busses picking up when you saw them? From the pics I saw it looked like the bus loading area was being used as an extended queue for bag check. Did I misinterpret the pics?
We left DLR at 7p and slowly made our way towards Harbor. At that time, I recall 3 blue ART either waiting or moving in the lot on my left side. So, not the Disney bus area, which was used as extended bag check ... but the other side of the entrance/driveway? (Hope that makes sense ... read the orientation as from the perspective of pedestrian leaving DLR towards Harbor.)

Does anyone have a map as to where this goes in the area? The website says it is still closed

Does anyone have a map as to where this goes in the area? The website says it is still closed

There's a link on their website to download the trip app. Has all the route information on it including the times it runs. One example:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter