ART from Embassy Suites/ residence inn/ Hilton Garden Inn

DizneyMommy

Every Day is Disneyland Day!
has anyone used ART from embassy suites Residence Inn or Hilton Garden Inn on Harbour? I cannot for the life of me make sense of the map and we have some friends interested in using it who can’t figure it out either. It is giving me a bus stop across the street and North of the hotels. Where is the pick up/drop off you’ve used for those hotels?

Just a heads up- these hotels have their own shuttle, with no stops. It costs, but runs every half hour (I think).

Just a heads up- these hotels have their own shuttle, with no stops. It costs, but runs every half hour (I think).
The issue is a car seat. Those shuttles are just a passenger van and they aren’t comfortable taking a toddler in those without a car seat. That’s why they are looking for info on ART

The ART in my experience is not very reliable. Even if they show up, when they are supposed to, the bus is often full from all of the other hotels they have stopped at along the way. You should read some reviews about the ART on yelp. I urge you to consider staying within walking distance on Harbor Blvd if at all possible. Even if you have to pay more or downgrade in level of amenities, it is worth it to avoid planning your day around the ART schedule and all the problems that sometimes come with it.

The ART in my experience is not very reliable. Even if they show up, when they are supposed to, the bus is often full from all of the other hotels they have stopped at along the way. You should read some reviews about the ART on yelp. I urge you to consider staying within walking distance on Harbor Blvd if at all possible. Even if you have to pay more or downgrade in level of amenities, it is worth it to avoid planning your day around the ART schedule and all the problems that sometimes come with it.

Hotel is already paid for, they will have a car but were looking at their options for saving on parking fees and avoiding having to drive 2 blocks every day. I was just looking for the closest stop, not interested in other hotels ;-)

I called the hotel and got (sort of) my answer for anyone else who was wondering. I just wanted to know what stop was closest, I know all about how ART works ;-)

There is a stop at Standford Suits and one at Outback Steakhouse, both within a 3-4 minute walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter