"Art & Crafts" at Pop

jimmykitefan

Mouseketeer
We have done the Mickey Tye-Dye shirts at the pool at Pop. It was fun and a great value.
Does anyone know what the "Art & Crafts" is on the days they are not dying shirts?

Thank you. I have seen the schedule. I am asking if anyone knows the other "arts & crafts" project is other than the mickey tye dying?

We have done the Mickey Tye-Dye shirts at the pool at Pop. It was fun a great value.
Does anyone know what the "Art & Crafts" is on the days they are not dying shirts?

When we were there earlier this month, I know one of the days the Arts and Craft activity was making slime. There was a nominal fee, I'm thinking it was $5?

One time when we were there they were doing spray paint. You bought a t-shirt or a pillow case, chose your stencils, your paint colour and then sprayed away. I am hoping they will be doing that in May when we go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter