"Arrow" Stamp

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
Does anyone know where I can get an "Arrow" stamp, I need one for some projects I am doing and I don't know where to find them. Any help is appreciated and I prefer to buy it online! LOL

Thanks much! :)

Just a regular arrow that points. I don't want one with the heart or the cupid, I saw a couple of those online, just a plain arrow. I can't seem to find one after searching online last night. :(

i will check my stamps this afternoon when i get out of work..... & let you know

Found one!!!! how big does it have to be? like what kind of projects?

:scratchin

Let me explain what it is for....LOTS of times we go "jeeping" and it is DEEP in the mountains, so what I do is copy the map area on a piece of cardstock and cut it out (the mountainous area). I then usually make an arrow pointing to where we were on map and then attach it somewhere on the layout. I don't want to make them anymore, as mine are really dumb looking and thought if I could get an arrow stamp it would be much easier.

Can I buy it from you or do you know where I can buy one? I would appreciate any help!

well mine is part of a 5 road sign set. i just thought i would mail it to you and when you are done you could mail it back. i don't even know where it came from or i would go and see if i could find you one.

Yes, that is what I am looking for...Is it one big stamp or 6 individual ones?

looks like the one on the site is 6 individual stamps. mine is 5 stamps. i think my arrow is a little smaller than the one on the plaid site.

Thanks, Party of 3, this is exactly what I wanted!! I appreciate all your help!! :)

Yes, I did just buy it...I figured might as well since I spent WAY over my budget already today (Um, did I say thanks to Deb, yet? ;) :rotfl: )

:) Thanks again for all your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter