arriving sunday..how are crowds?

jgperkin

DIS Veteran
We are arriving Sunday, August 18th...I was just curious how the crowds seem to be? Thanks.. :-)

We are arriving Sunday, August 18th...I was just curious how the crowds seem to be? Thanks.. :-)

The summer crowds are slowly dying down, as schools are starting back up. But overall, it shouldn't be that bad, as the major summer crowds have been slowly dying down.

Well into August, should be a lot better than the crowds in June and July

We just got back. Magic Kingdom was crowded-very crowded. Even late into the evening it was packed! The other parks were not too bad at all. It was hot and humid all week with daily storms.

I was just curious because of the free dining not being released to the general public for my time frame. We have been numerous times in August. When free dining was released to general public it became VERY busy. This has happened to us in the last few years. Before that the park was virtually empty during these last 2 weeks. So I was just curious on any information from people in the parks. I am watching the app too watching wait times. This is ALWAYS a good indication! :) We can't wait to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooo HOOoooo Disney here we come! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter