Arriving in March

Dabyes

Earning My Ears
DW and I are looking forward to coming back to the Fort on March 18th. We haven't been back since we went with my folks in July of '88. DW remembers well because she was 8 months pregnant. Get used to us because we plan to be there alot since we've bought a camper. We already have a ressie for Dec 27th through the 5th. Both times are for a preferred site. Not really sure about site selection or type as so much has probably changed since we were last there. We figure this trip will be fun to just familiarize ourselves with the Fort. Looking forward to meeting some of you..........

Welcome to the boards !
Congrats on the camper too, :thumbsup2
It has been a while since you were home (at the Fort).
Don't forget to pack a fishing pole.

Thats a nice amount of time. I'm a Floridian and we (I) always get stuck cramming too much parks into the day. Theres nothing better than getting done early with a park, relaxing at the pool and jacuzzi, and then taking the kids and a few drinks down to the beach in the evening. ..or not bringing the kids

Wow 1988, you are long overdue for a Fort trip. :thumbsup2 We will be waiting for you thoughts of how the Fort has changed over the years.

We are trying for March 19, but the place is totally booked! according to the web site. I just keep trying.

Hi , I'm new to this board.

Long time camper, First time camping at Ft. Wilderness

Me and my family are arriving Sunday march 6th. Wereserved 4 campsites in the pop/up tent area back in November. With a group request to be together.

There's 4 campers / families with 14 of us all together.

Can anyone tell me how that will work out?

Should we be calling to check where we will be located? Or do they just figure it out when you get there?

I am checking in March 18 as well! This will be my third time camping at Fort Wilderness. :yay:

I am checking in March 18 as well! This will be my third time camping at Fort Wilderness. :yay:

Hi , I'm new to this board.

Long time camper, First time camping at Ft. Wilderness

Me and my family are arriving Sunday march 6th. Wereserved 4 campsites in the pop/up tent area back in November. With a group request to be together.

There's 4 campers / families with 14 of us all together.

Can anyone tell me how that will work out?

Should we be calling to check where we will be located? Or do they just figure it out when you get there?

Welcome,,,,
Just make sure they know the 4 parties are together. There are 2 pop/up loops 1500 and 2000, you may want to request one.

We created a group "Gathering" ID when we made our reservations for the 4 campsistes. Hopefully that means they'll put us all together.

I read about faxing the information to the reservation office 5 days or so before we get there. So my brother's going to do that will help as well.

Let me know if you have any other advice :-)

:drive: We are pulling in March 17th! This time we will be hanging out our spiffy Fiends sign! Look for our big Green Machine! I hope to get to meet some of you nice folks!
We went in Sept/Oct 2010 and Nov 2010 so we are due!! Bringing my Mom this time :scared1:

We check in on the 9th and out on the 21st...can't wait. We will all have our BIGDADDYROG green Mickey signs posted so when your out looping stop by for a ice cold Canadian Beer!!

Leaving on Tuesday for a Friday check-in. We're going to take it slow going down but really can't wait to get there. 1400 miles in three days shouldn't be too bad. We're in the preferred area so stop by and say hello.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter