Arriving early for ADR

wongck

WDW here we come!!
Due to a miscalculation, I booked an ADR an hour late and now I cannot find an earlier spot.
Is it possible to check in around an hour early?

Great !! Good to know. been trying to move stuff around but we will be early.

yeah it varies - we are usually early birds to reservations and sometimes we are allowed to check in early and sometimes not. Places we never really could are Liberty Tree Tavern and Cinderella's Royal Table and BOG and Crystal palace.

I routinely get to reservations early just bc of the way our day goes and almost always get sat early. Obviously this isn't guaranteed and I always say to the cast member that we are early, should we come back or is it possible to be sat. Out of dozens of reservations, even during spring break weeks, the only two places I didn't get in early were 'Ohana and Sci-Fi Dine In.

This is what I'm counting on! I booked my arrival day dinner kind of late just in case we're delayed, but if not, I plan to go early and see what happens.

Our last trip, we tried to check in early at Skipper Canteen as it was a party night and we weren't part of the party. Our ADR was 6:45, the park closed at 6 and the party started at 7. Told no.

Thanks for the feeback on experiences on early check in.... guess it depends. No harm trying early.

As I sit here right now, we're waiting one hour for our table for dinner at Be Our Guest!
This is ridiculous! No excuses for this late!
We were seated 55 minutes after our reservation time at BOG last time. We checked in 15 minutes early, then were told that your reservation “window” is really 25 minutes after your reaervation time, then were told they try to seat you within 30 minutes after 25 minutes after your reservation time. It was a horrible experience anyway but I think that was our last trip to BOG! It’s a shame because the meal before had been great but the volume level of the music when we were there was migraine inducing.

Due to a miscalculation, I booked an ADR an hour late and now I cannot find an earlier spot.
Is it possible to check in around an hour early?

Probably gonna depend on what restaurant & what time of day you’re talking about. Obviously they’re pretty fully booked or you would be able to find something sooner. Hopefully they won’t push someone else back to move you up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter