• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Arriving 5/6 but have questions

MindyLuvsMickey

DIS Veteran
We are set for our first trip, arriving on 5/6. Are we supposed to get travel documents like before a Disney World trip?

We are arriving on may 6 too! This will be our 7th trip here. Not sure what travel docs you are referring to. You could print out your room confirmation I guess. If you booked a shuttle separately or a rental car you should probably have those receipts. There is no magical express in Hawaii so there are no luggage tags. And if you made reservsti9ms for excursions, restaurants or the luau, I always make sure the confirmations are on my phone.

As stated, nothing more than the emails that you received from Disney. I print them off and leave them on my phone also

Its just a hotel stay so there are no documents. No different than if you stayed anywhere else. Its not a package like WDW, where you get coupons for activities.

I just wasn’t sure if they sent you something with confirmation number etc. I guess that I’m overly afraid that something is going to go wrong I have everything printed and ready. We can hardly wait.

@MindyLuvsMickey if you have your email confirmation on your phone or printed, that's the only thing we ever have. You shouldn't even need that. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter