• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Arrival time

Cmeller

Earning My Ears
DHS opens today at 9:00 but we would like to get there early and eat breakfast. Do the parks any quick service places in the park open early or is it everything including the gate open at 9:00.

We are at CSR and was hoping to catch a 8:00 bus.

Thanks

I do not believe there will be any CS open unitl the gate is open, although last October the gates actually opened at 8:45 instead of 9.

I'd just grab a pastry or breakfast sammie and coffee to go at a CS place at your resport and eat them while waiting for the gates to open if you really want to get there early.

You won't be able to get into the park until 8:45am, then I doubt you want to stop and grab breakfast. Just grab something at your resort, its much easier and you won't waste precious early morning park time eating.

DHS opens today at 9:00 but we would like to get there early and eat breakfast. Do the parks any quick service places in the park open early or is it everything including the gate open at 9:00.

We are at CSR and was hoping to catch a 8:00 bus.

Thanks

Expect DHS to open to guests between 8:30 and 8:45 every day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter