Arrival and departure

You will need to use your MM to get in gate.
You will activate the parking fee, so you will need go to FD to turn it off.

can we park at the cabins (mears) long enough to load and unload?
As far as unload, you are being dropped off by Mears correct? You will be dropped off at the Front Desk and I am not sure if they will be willing to wait for you to check in and then drive you to your site. You will most likely need to take the internal bus.

The privilege of being able to go direct to your "door" (to your cabin or campsite) is reserved for Disney's Minnie Van service. Mears, taxis, rideshare services, grocery deliveries, stroller deliveries, etc. are restricted to the front desk only per Disney's policy. Or your own vehicle, of course (which will incur the daily parking fee). Some folks get a FW van to move them between the cabin and the Front Desk area but I don't know the circumstances of when that is triggered.

During the covid times when the Minnie Vans were not being offered, that restriction was relaxed. Now that the Vans are back in action, so is the restriction.

Not the answer you probably wanted to hear but the one you need to know.

Bama Ed

Some folks get a FW van to move them between the cabin and the Front Desk area but I don't know the circumstances of when that is triggered.
Bama Ed
That use to be available for anyone arriving by any form of outside transportation. They would even pick-up and drop off at camp sites. We used it during an extended Fort stay and they picked us up to meet the Magical Express for a trip to the airport while we left the rig & car on the site.

You will need to use your MM to get in gate.
You will activate the parking fee, so you will need go to FD to turn it off.
I think activating the parking fee is hit or miss when using you band to get in. I have take DME and then later used a truck to get my golf cart off site and was never charged a fee. We also had friends come to pick us up for an ADR at another resort. Upon our return we used our band and again were not charged. But it is always a good idea to check your bill to make sure you were not charged for parking when you don't have a car.

Here's my experience: There were six of us. Tiffany Transportation dropped us off at the Reception Outpost. We had a WalMart grocery drop off waiting for us. A CM took us, our luggage and our groceries in a van to our cabin (2500 loop). When we left, we called the Reception Outpost the night before and requested a van pickup half an hour before Tiffany was scheduled to arrive. The van took us and our luggage to the Reception Outpost where we waited for Tiffany.

The CMs couldn't have been nicer, helped us load and unload. We tipped well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter