Arrgghh done it again, can someone help.

littlesos

Earning My Ears
So again we saw a couple of things in the shops that we really liked on the first day, but didn't buy them. As most shops we looked in had the same kind of things in we thought we'd look around and then pick them up on our last day if we still wanted them. Last day comes and we can't find them anywhere, we only had a short time in the park, so couldn't look in all areas, but we looked in ALL the shops on main street and the ones in the Disney Village and nope, no luck. I am so annoyed with myself as we did this last time in Florida, with a scrapbook. Argggghhhhhh

I don't suppose anyone knows where I could now get a Scar T-shirt, ("I'm surrounded by Idiots") or a booster pin set of the 2018 pins (there is a mickey mouse, a goofy, a chip and dale and a minnie mouse, with 2018)

I have looked online, but can't find anything either, the scar t-shirts I can see on ebay/amazon have a diffferent picture on and are not as nice.

Oh and if you see something you like...buy it there and then.

Just as a tip for the next trip, make pictures of the items and the store in which you saw it, or make notes. I think it's wise to leave the shopping to the last day, when you know exactly what you would like to take home. But then you do need to know which shops you need to re-visit ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter