Ariel & Hercules are related

UncannySquirrel

Earning My Ears
I'm upset I never realized this before since I love mythology, But just saw a tumblr post on this. Ariel is the daughter of Triton, who's the son of Poseidon, who's the brother of Zeus. That makes Ariel & Hercules second cousins.
It'll be cool is Disney ever acknowledged this.

I love mythology too and I never picked up on that. Nice find! :thumbsup2 Have Ariel and Hercules ever met each other in a TV show like House of Mouse and referenced their relationship?

another awesome tidbit regarding Hercules that I stumbled across yesterday while watching FANTASIA with my 6 month old (I can't believe I never noticed before):
When they get towards the end of the film, and have the segment that happens on Mt Olympus, the art style is the same as HERCULES! Even Zeus looks IDENTICAL to his 'future' counterpart! I love little touches like that.

wow never made the connection good find O.P

will be looking for more connections like that thats awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter