Ariel Grotto/Goofy Kitchen photo packages?

3Minnies1Mickey

<font color=magenta>Just wanted to add, this is no
I remember reading about purchasing a photo package for AG to get them on your photopass card. What are the prices for the packages? And is this at Goofy's Kitchen too?

Ummmm, I think we paid $32 or so for ours, you get a 5x7 and 4 smaller prints. I didn't have it added to our PP, we don't do PP that much.

That sounds about right Pixie. I think if you add additional poses they are an additional $10 or so to your base package.

Last month both were around $32. Ariels was an 8x10 and 4 4x6 all basically the same pose (2 of the 4x6 were horiz and 2 were vertical). Goofy's was 2 8x10 and 4 4x6, 2 poses (we had one with the entire family and one of just my DD's with Pluto). They come in a cute display photo folder and have photobass borders already added.

I did add ours to our photopass (there is a code on the back of the pics to do so) and was glad I did...there was an extra Ariel photo on there of my DD4 captured at the moment she first saw Ariel that was completely unposed and priceless!

I don't think they are 8x10, they are smaller than that. Definitely not big enough to fit in my 8x10 frames. And we had them done at AG last month too.

Edited to add, that yes, we got 2 poses. We got 2 horizontal 4x6, 2 verical 4x6 and the horizontal 5x7

OK, yes, sorry. The photos are 6x8, but they are in an 8x10 mat...fools the eye that way I guess!

I assume you get to see the photos before deciding?

Yes, they bring them to your table to see them before you decide if you want to buy them or not. Some days we don't, some days we do. We did in July because it was DD's bday dinner and she liked the pictures.

Yes, 6 x 8, that's right. They do come in an 8 x 10 mat that folds open and closed like a book so we just leave them in that and display them that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter