Ares Travel cheapest price for tickets right now?

limace

DIS Veteran
So, if I have this right, DL 5 day park hopper tickets are $315 when purchased from Disney.
Ares travel has them for $297-$18 each in savings, so about $90 total savings for the 5 I need to buy.

This is cheaper than the 5% I'd save by buying gift cards through Target (and simpler, too); any better deals out there?

Are you including the $2/ticket "convenience fee" in your $297/ticket price? If you subscribe to the Mousesavers newsletter (www.mousesavers.com), there's a link to Ares that will save you another $2/ticket.

Last Minute Travel Club has 5 day hoppers for $279.72. You have to sign up for a membership, but if you use the code JCCBR2013 your membership should be free.

I just checked their site and could not find DL tickets? Do you have to have the membership to be able to view them?

Last edited:

I just check their site and could not find DL tickets? Do you have to have the membership to be able to view them?

Yes, they have a regular site and a "club" site. On the club site, tickets are under activities, you need to enter Anaheim as your location and your travel dates. I've never personally used them (always ended up finding a slightly better deal elsewhere, like Orbitz/Ebates), but right now I think they are the best deal out there. Others on these boards have reported using them with no problems.

I would not recommend Ares tickets. It is a huge pain in the neck of you change your travel dates. I will not be using their service ever again.

Last Minute Travel Club has 5 day hoppers for $279.72. You have to sign up for a membership, but if you use the code JCCBR2013 your membership should be free.

Yes, they have a regular site and a "club" site. On the club site, tickets are under activities, you need to enter Anaheim as your location and your travel dates. I've never personally used them (always ended up finding a slightly better deal elsewhere, like Orbitz/Ebates), but right now I think they are the best deal out there. Others on these boards have reported using them with no problems.

Hi! I just followed this info and signed up and it was free! It said it would be $25 off of $49.99 now, and then it let me apply a code for the remaining $25, so to get into the "club" it was indeed free! And I found the five day park hoppers at $279.92.

Now to decide whether to buy here or not. Has anyone else's used this place for tickets? I'm assuming that if I buy they will send the ticket and then that's the end of it, I can just use the ticket as usual next May? Are the tickets date specific or can I change my dates and use them anytime?

They are date specific, and they don't have them available for next year yet. They will email you a voucher that you exchange at the ticket booth.

Really? I just went thru the ticket stuff and it says I'm ready to pay, I'm just holding back, but it has my date for May 9, 2016. Hmm. And why are they date specific, wonder why I can't use them anytime I choose to go. Guess I won't be buying any until next year then, if that's the case. Thanks for responding!

I have used Ares several times, with no issues. They are recommended by Mousesavers, a site that I trust. DL does not sell tickets way in advance like WDW.

Thanks. I just signed up and found the tickets. It has me select available date and lists several dates through August. Does this mean when the tickets are available to email me or can I only go to DL on those dates? We are going to DL in November. The promo code worked perfect - thanks again!

Thanks. I just signed up and found the tickets. It has me select available date and lists several dates through August. Does this mean when the tickets are available to email me or can I only go to DL on those dates? We are going to DL in November. The promo code worked perfect - thanks again!
Our Disneyland trip is the middle of August. I am just going to wait until my dates pop up to get the tickets from LMT. 30 days out my dates will begin showing up.

So am I right assuming that I select the first day we will use the tix? Thanks!
That I am not sure about. I am not sure if I wait until my whole trip is available, or do I just wait for the first day of my trip. I think I will call them this week to clarify.

That I am not sure about. I am not sure if I wait until my whole trip is available, or do I just wait for the first day of my trip. I think I will call them this week to clarify.

It wouldn't hurt to call and clarify, but I would enter the date that you want to exchange the voucher at the ticket booth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter